Environmental Remediation – Industrial & Commercial
We have built a reputation for excellence based on over 30 years of experience in demolition and environmental services. Fully certified, licensed and insured, our supervisors and laborers are cross-trained in all areas of work and receive continual training and certification in the latest industry technology and processes. Our management and crews are experienced in dealing with a variety of hazardous conditions and maintaining a clean, well-contained work site. Because safety is our primary concern, all of our services are performed within recommended and required safety standards.
Our environmental remediation and interior demolition services include:
- Selective Demolition – Kinsale is trusted by clients to take on the most challenging interior demolition projects, including those that include environmental hazards. We are committed to maintaining a clean, safe work site and a work schedule that minimizes disruption.
- Asbestos Abatement – Our fully licensed, certified and trained professionals take safe asbestos removal seriously, adhering strictly to industry, government and safety standards.
- Hazardous Waste Cleanup – The Kinsale team is specially trained to identify, sample and properly discard a wide variety of hazardous materials uncovered in construction and renovation projects.
- Lead Mitigation – Structures built before 1978 may contain lead based paint. Kinsale operates within full compliance of EPA regulations to mitigate the situation.
- Mold and Microbial Remediation – Environmental remediation projects involving mold contamination are handled expertly by the Kinsale team. We use state-of-the-art engineering controls to isolate and remediate mold problems.
Don’t take chances with your environmental remediation or interior demolition projects. Kinsale Contracting Group approaches every job with knowledge, experience and proven processes and equipment. Click here to contact us today to discuss your project needs and learn more about our specialized services.