What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When you fill out a form on our site you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form and enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use such information in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service or information requests.
How do we protect visitor information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of people who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user submits information to maintain the safety of personal information.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Understand user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies, some features that make your site experience more efficient and allow the site to function properly will be disabled.
How can you opt out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
You can request to have your information removed by clicking on the Contact Us button on this or the home page.
Third Party Disclosures
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Transfer Of Your Personal Information
Your information, including personal information, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Retention of Your Personal Information
Information Regarding Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- To comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the personal information we have on you
- The right of rectification
- The right to object
- The right of restriction
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Website (“Service Providers”) on our behalf, to perform Website-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Website is used. These third parties have access to your personal information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/