Mold and Microbial Remediation Services
Mold can result from any number of causes — the improper installation of building components, the constant dripping of an ice machine, lack of proper ventilation in the building envelope or a leak that occurred years ago. Mold can quickly spread undetected in hidden areas, feeding on building materials in warm, damp places.
Contact Us Today About Our Remediation Services
Reasons To Remediate Mold & Microbial Damage
Exposure to the toxic effects of fungi associated with mold contamination may cause health problems for a variety of individuals, especially those with immunodeficiency, the elderly and infants. Kinsale Contracting Group is dedicated to providing the safest and most cost-effective solutions when mold is present in your property.
Kinsale Contracting Group’s mold-remediation services include:
- HEPA vacuuming 99.97% of particles down to 0.3 micron in length
- Cleaning, removal and storage of furniture and contents
- Cleaning of ducts in accordance with the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA) for mold and fungi contamination
- Laundering/dry cleaning/storing clothes and soft goods
- Selective or extensive demolition to locate and remove contaminated materials
- Removing and disposing of debris resulting from these projects
Our trained professionals use state-of-the-art engineering controls to isolate and remediate the mold problem. This is especially important for sensitive environments such as schools, hospitals, senior living facilities, and office buildings.