Mold and Microbial Remediation Services
Mold can result from any number of causes — the improper installation of building components, the constant dripping of an ice machine, lack of proper ventilation in the building envelope or a leak that occurred years ago. Mold can quickly spread undetected in hidden areas, feeding on building materials in warm, damp places.
Reasons To Remediate Mold & Microbial Damage
Exposure to the toxic effects of fungi associated with mold contamination may cause health problems for a variety of individuals, especially those with immunodeficiency, the elderly and infants. Kinsale Contracting Group is dedicated to providing the safest and most cost-effective solutions when mold is present in your property.
Kinsale Contracting Group’s mold-remediation services include:
- HEPA vacuuming 99.97% of particles down to 0.3 micron in length
- Cleaning, removal and storage of furniture and contents
- Cleaning of ducts in accordance with the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA) for mold and fungi contamination
- Laundering/dry cleaning/storing clothes and soft goods
- Selective or extensive demolition to locate and remove contaminated materials
- Removing and disposing of debris resulting from these projects
Our trained professionals use state-of-the-art engineering controls to isolate and remediate the mold problem. This is especially important for sensitive environments such as schools, hospitals, senior living facilities, and office buildings.